Thursday, February 26, 2015

Intro post thing

Hello!
So this is my first ever post on this blog, and I'm super excited about it! Except of course I couldn't think about what I would write about, so this is just going to be me rambling on about weird stuff.

I suppose I should start with telling you who I am. My name is Kelly, I am a New Zealand born Chinese, which I am proud of both being mostly Chinese and partly kiwi I suppose, as I am currently living in NZ. I won't tell you my age, although I will say that I am in between the ages 10 - 20 :). I love to read, DIY (make stuff), and sing. I have 2 older sisters and one younger brother, but since I still want to be kept kind of anonymous, their names on the blog will be Ellie (she is 14), Ann (she is 23) and Lee (he is 5). The names I gave them are similar to their actual names, so it's not that different.

So I decided to create this blog so that I could connect with people. I don't actually expect anybody to be reading my blog, haha, but it's still nice to know that my feelings or a part of me, is on the internet, while still kept (kind of) anonymous. On this blog I'll be posting about fashion, beauty, tutorials, loads of that sort of stuff. So I guess it's a lifestyle blog. I actually also want to start a YouTube channel, which I'll be doing soon! So I'm also pretty excited about that.

Anyways, I think I've talked enough for this post. Leave any questions in the comments! Or can you not comment on blogs? Haha, I'm still new to this thing so I'm not exactly sure. But I'll see you guys in the next post! Hopefully :).

- Kelly xx

3 comments:

  1. there really is no need to make fake names for your siblings lol. post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you can actually comment on a blog

    ReplyDelete